I know this was a shortened workweek thanks to Memorial Day, but it feels like Friday took forever to get here. But it's here! Friday's here, and now the countdown to 5:30pm begins :)
In the meantime, here's the Friday 5...
1. What is the longest you’ve gone between haircuts?
Six months, give or take
2. What is the shortest hour of the day?
My lunch hour :)
3. What is the longest line you’ve ever stood in?
The line to get into Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom last summer. It was a long, hot, uncomfortable wait, but it was completely worth it :)
4. Who’s your shortest adult friend?
Probably J. She’s around 5’ tall.
5. Who among your current friends have you known the longest?
That would be C. We’ve known each other since kindergarten :)
Have a great day everyone!