Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wouldn’t it be loverly…loverly… (and now that song is stuck in my head :)

Thursday, May 14, 2009
The lovely Art over at the wonderful Art Ravels and the lovely My Wooden Heart at the fantastic My Wooden Heart both gave me this beautiful (or rather, lovely :) award today.


Thank you so much Art and My Wooden Heart! It’s so rainy and dreary outside today, and this award just made the day that much brighter. What a great way to start the morning :)

And now, on to the rules:

1. Add the logo to your blog;

2. Link to the person from whom you received this award;

3. Nominate 7 or more blogs; and

4. Leave a message on their blog, letting them know they are One Lovely Blog!

There are so many wonderfully lovely blogs that deserve this award (yeah, I follow quite a few blogs – they’re just so interesting!), and here are a few:

· Cape Cod Love

· Paper Trail

· One Bride, One Groom, and a Broom

· Caress the Fro

· Cooler Ranch or Nacho Cheese

· My Wooden Heart

· Laptops to Lullabies

· Wife of a Wounded Marine

All of these blogs are wonderful and interesting reads. Funny, serious, stressed, relaxed, long posts, short posts, etc, etc – they are all lovely :) There are so many more, but I’ll stop before I just list every single one of the blogs that I follow and give you an insanely long post :)

Have a lovely day everyone. Stay dry!

9 comments :):

One Bride with Broom

Thanks so much for the lovrly love. This is such a great idea!!

for the love of pictures

You are most welcome :) Have a great (lovely) day!

Heather (Laptops to Lullabies)

Thanks so much!!! I'm thrilled!

for the love of pictures

You're welcome, and you have a lovely day as well :)

Haley Dawn

thanks so much! i think you are pretty lovely too!

for the love of pictures

Aww, thanks, and you are very welcome. I hope your day has been lovely :)

paddle to shore

This is SOOOOO Funny. I just awarded you with the same AWARD before seeing you had awarded me with it...

I will add your name to my BLOG! Thank you soooooo much darling.

Tiffany

Ooooo you are sooo sweet! thank you! you wanna know whats funny...i've trying to access your page for quite sometime now and i haven't been able to! thanks for the link...now I can follow you!

have a marvelous night!

for the love of pictures

Hi Kimberly :) That is hilarious (and lovely)! Thank you so much and I am going to update this post to add your name too.

Hi Tiffany :) You are very welcome - your blog is lovely and I'm so glad that you have the link now. Yea!

I hope both of you have a lovely rest of the evening :)

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates