Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I just want to sleep until next Hump Day

Wednesday, March 31, 2010
I'm exhausted. It's midterm week at school and the paperwork sitting on my desk is threatening to bury me alive. There is so much paper there that I don't even remember the last time I saw any actual desk.

Two bright spots so far this week:

1) My man and I found the venue where we want to hold our ceremony and reception late next year (Woo Hoo!). Now we just need to put down the deposit :)

and

2) They are opening a Five Guys close to my neighborhood.


I have had so many people rave to me about their burgers and fries that I'm pretty excited. I stopped by the one by my job recently, but I wasn't hungry so I didn't get anything. I found it interesting though that they proudly advertised that they sold peanuts in the shell. I had no clue there was such a high demand for peanuts :)

They also displayed this sign on the door.


I'm hoping the sign was a result of (over)concern, instead of any allergy related issues that might have happened in the neighborhood.

Have a great rest of the night everyone, and have a great April Fool's Day tomorrow!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates