Saturday, March 26, 2011

And yes...I did name almost all of the fish :)

Saturday, March 26, 2011
I was up from 10 am this morning - entirely too early for someone who got home from work only slighty more than 12 before. Up and out this morning running errands with my family. First stop - doctor's office where I managed to find both Nemo and Dori in their posh fishtank. Guess those Disney residuals checks kicked in :)

The fish were all gorgeous and friendly. They all kept gathering close to us in the corner of the tank. I'm so tired though, I just want to get some sleep. How are all of you doing? Anyone have a particularly good St. Patty's? This was the first year since I've been working in Midtown that I've missed the parade (I was at a wedding makeup trial and my street was cleared by the time I got back) - so no pics. On my way out though, I did pass a marching band playing the song "Shots" so that was a strange kind of fun.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates