Sunday, June 9, 2013

Turns out makeshift balloon pits in offices are ridiculous amount of fun.

Sunday, June 9, 2013
Co-worker C' s birthday was this weekend so, when she was out of the office on Friday, almost everyone pitched in to leave a surprise for her to find tomorrow morning :)

It all started out as a joke with us saying 'let's decorate with a few birthday balloons'...


and ended 15 packs of balloons later! 

She is going to freak out! I don't even know how she's going to get to her desk :)

The bad thing is that she starts work about an hour and a half before me so I can already see her moving them into my office. I took the precautionary measure of telling P that if C tries to do that and she doesn't stop her, the balloons will all be in her office (with her inside) minutes after I find them. She laughed, but I was serious.

I honestly hope C doesn't get too mad, and is able to take it as the fun birthday gesture it's intended to be. We'll see tomorrow. I think I'll hear her screaming long before I even get there :)

Either way, Happy Birthday C!

I'm off to a lovely Sunday wedding for an even more lovely couple. Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone :)

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates