Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The two-hundred-and-fifteenth day...

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Today was an especially hard day at work. There is just way too much political nitty-gritty going on behind the scenes and it's starting to affect everyone's mood and attitudes toward one another. As if work itself isn't hard enough :) I don't need to deal with attitudes from adults who are, apparently, still stuck in high school clique mode. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Hopefully. Well either that or that the rest of the week flies by so I can enjoy my Halloween weekend :)

Sephora's got Halloween spirit :)


Nice :)

What was the most amazing today? I received my wonderful prize from the giveaway Novelista Barista had a while ago :) She gave away this lovely Twilight inspired bookmark created by Ocean Dreamer over at Ocean Dreams! Thank you both again, btw!

The picture doesn't do it justice :) It really is lovely, and I can't wait to show it to the other Twilight fans in my life :)

You all should definitely visit both blogs (i.e. Novelista Barista and Ocean Dreams) as both sites are great; and for more lovely Ocean Dreams items her Etsy shop, Ocean Dreams Studio, can be found here.

Enjoy the rest of the night everyone!

3 comments :):

Badass Geek

Very nice!

I bet my wife would like the Twilight stuff, too.

paddle to shore

Hopefully things get better at work for you. It can be really hard to deal with people who are still stuck with all the same type of drama as high school.

PS. congrats on the super cute bookmark.

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) I'm more of a "Harry Potter" fan than a "Twilight" fan, but the merchandise is lovely - especially the handmade ones. I think she would definitely like the site :)

Hey Kimberly :) I hope so too. It's getting to the point where people are snipping at each other all day long. Thanks, the bookmark is adorable!

Have a wonderful day!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates