Friday, October 16, 2009

The two-hundred-and-third day...(a little belated)

Friday, October 16, 2009
Yesterday was hectic at work (today's going to be worse); so hectic, that I fell asleep within minutes of getting home. I have school work to do - and Supernatural to watch - but I just couldn't. I fell asleep on the couch for a "nap" before barely waking up and stumbling to bed. All I can say is T.G.I.F. I am working a short week, but it feels like the neverending week.

To cut the tension yesterday, P and I went back to Build-a-Bear. It was so rainy and cold, and B-a-B is right at the corner so we took the trip. She ended up making another bear, and I made a bunny.

Meet Kandi Kane and Juicy Jessica Jet

Her bear is a Jets cheerleader to accompany the Jets football player bear that she has at home. I made a bunny wife for the koala I made last time we went there. I blew about $30, but it did help me forget about the stack of files on my desk for awhile so it was worth it.


And now, back to work. Have a wonderful Friday everyone!

4 comments :):

Optimistic Pessimist

sometimes the shortest weeks are the longest ones!

for the love of pictures

Hey Optimistic :) Truer words were never spoken. This week is dragging. I hope your day is going more smoothly and wonderfully :)

Have a great Friday!

Jeanette

I LOVE BUILD A BEAR!!!

for the love of pictures

Hey Jeanette :) It really is a fun place. They have so much stuff there :)

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates