Hershey's is partnering with bloggers to donate $5,000 to the Children's Miracle Network! They are hosting a blog hop and for each blog entry, Hershey's will donate $10 to the Children's Miracle Network.
Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop Rules:
1. Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
2. Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger — you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want!
3. Link back to the person who gave you an Easter Basket.
4. Let each person you are giving a Virtual Basket know you have given them a Basket.
5. Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop in the comment section. You can also find the official rules of this betterbasket Blog Hop and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
6. Hershey’s is donating $10 per blog participating in the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to a total of $5000 by blog posts written by April 4, 2010).
7. Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation.
I want to give a basket of tasty virtual chocolate to all of you (all my followers, commenters, and even the lurkers). Easter's a happy time, and I am happy to share all the yummy (albeit virtual) chocolaty goodness with you. If you want some, feel free to take it and post it on your site - it is for a good cause after all :)
Have a wonderful rest of the night, and an amazing weekend/Easter everyone!