Friday, December 18, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, December 18, 2009
T.G.I.F everyone :)

I'm sitting here trying to plan out my Saturday shopping schedule so that I can ensure that I do everything I have to do while still getting home before the snow starts. So far, they have my area down to receive 6-12 (or slightly more) inches in blizzard-like conditions :) I just hope it all melts or is plowed before I have to head to work on Monday!

In the meantime, here's the Friday 5:

1. How seriously do you take gift-wrapping when you give gifts?
Very seriously :) I am all about presentation as a gift enhancer. Things always look so wonderful when they’re wrapped nicely.

2. Do you save gift-wrapping to re-use later?
Nope, all that wrapping is great to look at, but it gets ripped and then tossed.

3. How picky are you when it comes to selecting wrapping paper?
I’m more of a what’s-on-sale buyer :)

4. How much attention do you pay to the way gifts you receive are wrapped?
A bit, but not that much.

5. Among people you know, who is the most talented at wrapping gifts?
Not to pat myself on the back too much…but I’ll say me :)

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

1 comments :):

for the love of pictures

Hey ayu :) Merry Christmas to you too! I love the holidays - especially the Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Years family togetherness trifecta :)

Have an amazing week and a lovely holiday!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates