Sunday, January 17, 2010

The two-hundred-and-ninetieth to two-hundred-and-ninety-seventh days combined...

Sunday, January 17, 2010
Oh, Hollywood award season...I love when you come around. True I may be guilty of muting one or two (or all, depending on the show) of the acceptance speeches, but I do enjoy the pomp and circumstance of it all :) Tonight I watched the Golden Globes (in between doing school work, of course) and on Saturday I'll be watching the Screen Actors Guild Awards :)

It's nice to see actors, writers, directors, etc. celebrating their work. Now if only there were award shows for all jobs :) Best Filer? Best Attendance? Fastest Typist? I feel that the ratings for that show would be really low :)

Here are some quotes that I've seen lately - including a new Train of Thought (yea!). Enjoy!

Anyway, time to get back to the books. Have a great night everyone!

2 comments :):

Jeanette

I missed the awards :( I'm back to the books too!

for the love of pictures

Hey ayu :) The awards are pretty cool. It's nice to get to see the fashion greats and mistakes :) and to see people recognized for their work.

Hey Jeanette :) School really takes it out of you, doesn't it? Good luck with all your classes, and remember to take a relaxation break every now and then :)

Have an excellent week you two!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates