Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thanks for the image Google images :)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

It's my first Valentine's Day as a married woman! Holy crap (or something more beautiful for Love Day) - Holy Rose Petals! My honey and I don't have anything planned. The fact that it's a Tuesday sucks, but the fact that we are oh-so broke sucks more. It's fine though :) We'll probably have a nice dinner at home, and try to do something over the weekend. It's strange that I don't feel that much different than I did the other 15 Valentine's Days we've had together. Well, that's not exactly true.

I feel more in love.

I simply feel happier than I ever have. Even when we are angry with each other, or frustrated with each other, or deliriously happy with each other, O makes me so wonderfully happy. I also have an amazing family, and sweet in-laws...yep, I'm lucky - I realize it and am thankful for it.

15 years ago we were in high school, teenagers in love, and now I am married to the man I love; the man I am in love with, and who loves and is in love with me.

Wow!

It's a pretty spectacular feeling, and being with him and spending time with him - even if we decide to just veg out and watch some TV - is the best Valentine's Day gift I could ask for.

Happy Love Day everyone!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates