Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Congratulations Class of 2012!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Congratulations (again) to Sis 2!!! She graduated college on Sunday :) I'm so proud of her.

It was a lovely ceremony - the speech to the class from the honorary degree candidate ran quite long, but it was full of good messages for the graduates. But seriously...it was like an epic poem.

It was lovely having the day off yesterday - I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day as well - and having today off is like the icing on an amazingly delicious cake. If only I would win Mega Millions tonight and not have to go back to that viper's nest at all. I called in to check on things, of course, and P let me know that she'd already heard the assistant's telling a few callers that I was out today. Can't wait to check those annoying messages tomorrow :( And why is it that the rest of the work week always seems longer when you have Monday and/or Tuesday off?

Well, whatever, I've still got hours of my day off to enjoy. If only I had an air-conditioner, because this fan isn't doing the trick. If it's this hot already, this summer is going to suck!

Stay cool everyone, and have a wonderful rest of the day!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates