Monday, November 19, 2012

Halloween Treats and a Chocolate Lava Cake

Monday, November 19, 2012
Totally forgot...I went baking crazy this past Halloween. I actually ended up making about 12 dozen cupcakes. I had make 8 dozen pre-Hurricane/Superstorm Snady to take in for a Halloween dessert potluck, but then the office was shut down for a week so I sent thought to work with my Hubby and whipped up some more once my work resumed.

 

There were Vampire Bites, Goblin Eyes, Salted Caramel Chocolate Monsters and more!

Of course, the vamp bites were filled with yummy blood, and the goblin eyes were filled with tasty slime. It was Halloween after all :)

I also recently made my Hubby some chocolate lava cake because he's so awesome.

Yep, my husband's the best :)

Now, I just have to figure out what kind of dessert I'll make for Turkey Day...

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates