Monday, March 30, 2009

The fifth day... Three cheers for Bright Week!!!

Monday, March 30, 2009
Welcome to Bright Week everyone!

The lovely folks over at concrete and honey came up with the concept of having a Bright Week in which people post pictures that are bursting with color. I came across the blog and thought that it was a neat idea. It certainly forces me to view the city in a different way. So much of the city is dark a gray; I’ll have to try and be a bit inventive :) I do so like a challenge.

Today’s color selection comes mostly from the dollar store. That place has some ridiculously bright stuff – lol!

I may have to go back and buy a pack of these rulers. They're just so wonderfully bright.

And the parade of color marches on...
and on...

and on, down the aisles.

What will I take pictures of tomorrow?

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates