Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The sixth day...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Well, I was feeling off today, so I took a sick day to try to rest and rejuvenate a bit. I had planned to sleep late and ease into the day but, of course, the incredible barking wonder was having none of that. He completely refused to quiet down. I don't know what was bothering him this morning, but he barked non-stop for an hour until I just had to suck it up and go spend a little time with him. After he calmed down, I was able to settle down for a bit and veg out on the couch. I'm feeling better, if still a tad tired/sluggish.

A fragrant gift in a beautiful polka dot box :)

Anyway, since today was a stay at home day, I had to do some searching for my Bright Week Pic-O-The-Day. I wanted something fun and bright; and I found it with my candle. I received the candle as a gift in the adorable polka dot box. I mean, come one, who doesn't love polka dots? They are adorable! Too bad this isn't smell-o-vision, because the candle smells amazing. It is the Cinnamon and Clove Bud candle; and it may be my favorite candle fragrance from the Slatkin & Co. products @ Bath and Body Works.

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone :)

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates