Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Night TV

Friday, March 27, 2009
With basically all of my usual Friday night TV lineup either finished or on hiatus*, I have found myself watching a new batch of shows including Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles (TSCC), and Dollhouse. Tonight's TSCC was decent. I've watched it a couple of times before and it's always been interesting, but it's no Stargate or BSG. Dollhouse was excellent. It held my attention for the entire hour and, I mean, any show with Tahmoh Penikett can't be all bad. One small part is still stuck in my mind though - and it didn't really even have much to do with anything. While under the influence of a mind altering drug, things get a little loopy (and then a lot loopy). Adelle DeWitt (played by Olivia Williams) is going a little batty and utters "I find lentils completely incomprehensible." That just tickled my funny bone because, I feel the same way. Lentils have always just freaked me out. I know they taste like nothing on their own and pick up the flavor of whatever they are cooked with – much like tofu, which is also not my cup of tea. I know all this, and have even had some tasty lentil soup, but they still creep me out.

* Stargate SG-1, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who, Psych, Monk, and Sanctuary to name a few.

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates