Friday, July 10, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, July 10, 2009
TGIF!

Happy Happy Happy Friday everyone! I just realized that I missed last Friday’s Friday 5; so you can find those answers, and the one’s for this week included below:

This week:

1. Where can you go for a really good bagel, and how do you like yours?
The supermarket mostly, but sometimes from Dunkin Donuts. I like the cinnamon raisin, plain, blueberry or sesame seed ones toasted with butter, plain cream cheese or blueberry cream cheese please :)

2. What is your favorite style of doughnut?
Jelly filled and glazed

3. What’s your favorite flavor of Lifesavers?
Butter Rum

4. What O-shaped breakfast cereals do you like?
Cheerios (apple cinnamon or honey nut)

5. How do you feel about onion rings, and where can you get some good ones?
I like them enough to swap my fries out for them every so often, but I don’t get them often enough to know all the best places.

Last week:

1. How do you feel about fireworks displays?
I love them. The sights, the sounds – it all works :)

2. What were the details surrounding one of your mishaps with fire?
None really (knock on wood)

3. Who in your life could be described as a real firecracker?
I’m not really sure about that one…

4. When did you last feel you were being put on display?
At work during one of those ‘tell us about XYZ project’ moments

5. How confident are you in your barbecue skills?
Pretty darn confident :)

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments :):

Badass Geek

I can say the same about my barbecue skills... =)

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) Nice. My thing is it's not conceit if it's true, right? Haha :)

Have a wonderful Friday!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates