Friday, July 17, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, July 17, 2009
TGIF, and here's today's Scattergories inspired Friday 5:

1. What random letter was generated by the online random-letter generator? (this doesn’t really count as one of your five questions)
S

2. With what famous person, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, would you most like to be stuck on a desert island?
Sean Bean – he’s hot and he looks like he would actually be able to survive and help me survive on the island

3. What food item, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, can always be found in your pantry?
Spaghetti

4. What song, whose title begins with the letter in question #1, always makes you feel good?
Sex Bomb by Tom Jones (I love Tom Jones :)

5. What is your least-favorite film whose title begins with the letter in question #1?
Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li (I cannot even begin to convey how horrible this movie was)

6. What unusual animal, whose name begins with the letter in question #1, would be a fun pet?
A seal – they are cute, they make funny sounds, and they are trainable :)

Night everyone!

2 comments :):

Badass Geek

Seal, the singer, would make a good pet, too. Not in a racist/slavery kind of way, but it'd be neat to have someone around to sing to you.

I'm just going to stop now before I get myself into a hole.

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) Seal is pretty awesome - I could do with hearing his music everyday. I'd probably take him to the desert island with me, but I think Sean Bean would have better survival skills.

Have a great weekend!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates