Monday, November 30, 2009

The two-hundred-and-forty-third through two-hundred-and-forty-ninth days combined...Sorry for the extended absence but it's been quite the week :)

Monday, November 30, 2009
First of all... Happy Belated Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday everyone!

So, how was everyone's Turkey Day? Mine was simply excellent. I ate so much - but it was completely worth it :)


We are lucky enough to always have so much on the menu, and it's just amazing being able to spend the family time together.

My sisters came to work with me last Wednesday so that we could help our dad bring all the food home. We have some time to kill before we headed over to him so we strolled around the city.


We ended up watching the ice skaters in Bryant Park and buying some Crumbs cupcakes :) It was great realxing and passing the time - until it started raining that is.

I also saw this beautiful GT - seriously gorgeous, but the best part was the license plate.


I really like the movie Gone in 60 Seconds, so I got a kick out of it.


My parents also headed out during the weekend shopping madness and bought a new dining room set. The sales were pretty good.


I should have done some more Christmas shopping this weekend, but I was just plain too tired. If I could have I would have probably fallen asleep right after Thanksgiving dinner and stayed asleep until Monday morning.

I took today off anyway because it was my man's B-day! Happy Birthday sweetie! I wish I could have taken the whole week off :) It's going to be extra hard heading in to work tomorrow. It's always tough getting back into work mode after holidays and long weekends.

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday and weekend :) I really cannot believe that Christmas and New Year's are right around the corner.

G'night everyone!

3 comments :):

Jeanette

Glad you finally got that Turkey dinner :)

Badass Geek

I just can't believe that it's December already. Wasn't it just June or July the other day

for the love of pictures

Hey Jeanette :) I know :) and it was delish! Hope yours was amazing too!

Hey Badass :) I know. The year is flying by so fast. I can't believe it'll be 2010 in just a few weeks!

Have an excellent rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates