This has been one heck of a week, and I am so glad that the weekend is finally here.
And now…drumroll please…here’s the Friday 5:
1) According to the cliche, if you "spare the rod," you "spoil the child." Who in your life was probably spared A Rod while growing up?
No clue really :)
2) In how many directions this week did you feel you were being Yanked?
At least 100. This was a hard workweek.
3) On whom have you depended for relief this week?
My man and my family. I definitely needed to be talked down a few times this week!
4) Who deserves a standing ovation this week (or even a hip-hip Jorge)?
Will everyone who’s feeling a little (or a lot) stressed please raise their hands. All of those people - me included :)
5) When did you last have a taste of Champagne?
Exactly a year ago, at my friend’s wedding. Happy Anniversary A!
So, yesterday was, once again, my turn to bring in lunch for the lunch swap; and, once again, my dad was wonderfully awesome and provided the grub :)
On the menu was chicken scarpariello, haricot verts, garlic and herb fusilli pasta, chicken and pasta soup, salad, apple pie, and cherry pie. It was so good! I really need to learn how to cook like my parents :)
I even went the extra mile and set the scene, complete with mini gourds on the tables and a pin the hat on the turkey game (with a prize of a pack of pens - supplies are getting scarce around there). It was a fun lunch hour before I had to head back to actual work.
I hope everyone is enjoying their Friday, and hope you all have a great weekend. I think I'll start some Christmas gift window shopping tomorrow :)
Enjoy the rest of the night everyone!