Monday, May 16, 2011

Why am I still awake?!

Monday, May 16, 2011
I know I have to get up for work in a handful of hours, but my brain just won't relax. So, in an effort to forget the numerous crap that filled my weekend, I'm re-reading a literary classic.

This reading material may not be fundamental, but it is fun.

Okay, classic may be taking it too far, but it sure is funny as hell. Just a few more idiotic emails, and my brain should slow down enough for me to get some sleep, right? :)

Good night everyone & have a great Monday!

2 comments :):

Anonymous

Love it! Nothing like stupid people to help when you can't sleep. Hope you get some rest tonight.

for the love of pictures

Hey Sunshinemeg :) Thanks. I finally got to sleep at about 4am. Nothing like starting the day, and running off 3 hours sleep! Hopefully tonight will be better :)

Have an amazing day!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates