Sunday, May 29, 2011

Multimedia message

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sis 1, K, is graduating this weekend - again! She's receiving her second bachelors (neuroscience last year, and psychology this year) and is off to grad school in the fall. Congrats sis!!! I am so proud of her :) Sis 2, S, was inducted to the foreign language honor society this year - for French - and will be graduating next year (then off to grad school for mathematics) & Sis-in-law, K, is starting med school in August! I'm so proud of all my sisters. They work so hard. I do love graduation weekend. Of course, moving years worth of stuff to move my sister out of her apartment...I could do without. If Ben Gay or Icy Hot made a full body cast-like wrap, I'd be all over that right now :) Hope everyone is having a fantastic holiday weekend. Happy Memorial Day!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates