Friday, July 26, 2013

And so I'm trying subscription boxes

Friday, July 26, 2013
I feel so out of it. I didn't know about this subscription box craze that's going on. There are so many different kinds...with so many different prices. I mean $60/month for a box of whatever? No thanks. $10/month, however, I can do :) So, my friend P and I decided to each try ipsy.



Do any of you have any experience with this company? Apparently it used to be a company called MyGlam that wasn't so great, but since the name change, things have gotten better. I read some good reviews and watched some interesting YouTube reviews, so I'm excited to see what I receive in my first bag. They have a pretty cool referral/free gift program, so if anyone is interested in ipsy but hasn't yet taken the $10/month plunge and signed up, I'd appreciate it if you use my link ---> here :).

In other news, I am on vacation from work - out for two blissful weeks. I am already freaking out a bit because I know exactly how much I left undone (there is simply just too much work coming through my department for such a limited staff); but I am so excited to not have to go into that depressing environment for 2 whole weeks. I seriously need this - I'm just burnt out. I feel like I used to feel as a kid, on the last day of school before summer vacation. If only this vacation was two months long :)

TGIF everyone! Have an amazing weekend. I'm off to unset all my alarms.

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates