Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Happy Leap Day or whatever...

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Today started off so craptastically, that I swear I’m almost convinced that “leap day” translates into tool of the devil.

Someecards are the best :)

From the moment I got up and my morning routine was thrown out of wack, the day has been a twisted avalanche of suck.
Unfortunately, each day here at Project X (that's what I'm choosing to call the workplace today) is getting progressively more difficult to get through with a level head. The tension and animosity jumped up significantly yesterday, and I only see it degrading further from here.

I’ve got too many working years left before I reach this wall, to trap myself in such an ulcer-inducing environment.

The day needs to either get better (please), or hurry up and just get gone. I would prefer the former (and I think the leap year babies and leaplings of the world would agree. Personally, I love having good days, and for your leapers, why rush the day you all only get every four years? Happy Birthday to you all by the way :)

Hope everyone if having a good day. If not, and your morning also sucked, then join me in hoping that our days take a turn for the best this afternoon :)

2 comments :):

Kim

I hope your day did end up getting better.

for the love of pictures

Hey Kim :) Unfortunately it did not, but thank goodness I can leave work everyday and come home to wonderfulness :)

Hope you are having an amazing week!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates