Friday, November 20, 2009

Monthly Mixer Mele Challenge...Sometimes challenges can be fun :)

Friday, November 20, 2009
I initially saw this reading challenge on miss cindy’s wonderful site, simple life and reading... I then followed the link back to, another interesting book review site called Jen’s Book Talk. Both sites are really great, so feel free to check them out when you get a chance (if you haven’t already :) If you choose to try the challenge, feel free to visit GFDesignz (@ Jen’s Book Talk) and let her know.

For this challenge, all you have to do is read a book that begins with a letter of each month or read a book where the authors name (first or last name, doesn’t matter) begins with a letter of each month. There are 74 letters so you will have to have 74 different books to complete the challenge. Books can however be used to complete other challenges.

You don’t have to do the months in any kind of order, just fill in books as you go along until you have a book by each letter. The challenge began on November 1, 2009 and ends November 2, 2010, so you have a whole year to complete the list! Let’s break out those books and get busy!

N
O
V
E
Mistral's Kiss
Blushing Pink
E
R

D
E
C
E
M
B
E
R

J
A Stroke of Midnight
N
U
A
R
Y

F
E
B
R
U
A
R
Y

M
A
R
C
H

A
P
R
I
L

M
A
Y

J
U
N
E

J
U
L
Y

A
U
G
U
S
The Good, The Bad, and The Undead

Seduced By Moonlight
E
P
The Soloist
E
M
B
E
R

O
C
T
O
B
E
R

Have Fun & Happy Reading to anyone else who decides to do this! :)

2 comments :):

Moonjava

That's an awesome idea! I've posted the same...however I have none so far. Currently very little time, but I wanted to give it a try anyway.

for the love of pictures

Hey Moonjava :) I love reading challenges. I feel the same way - I'm not sure if I'll get a book for every letter, but it'll be fun to try :)

Have a great rest of the night, and a wonderful week!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates