Friday, August 28, 2009

The hundred-and-fifty-sixth day...

Friday, August 28, 2009
Today is laundry day. I don't mind the sorting/washing/drying part; but I really hate the folding/hanging/putting everything away at the end part. Seriously, you never realize how many clothes you have until you have to wash 'em. My arms are sore and I haven't even really gotten into putting everything away yet. It's going to be a long night :)

Yesterday was another lunch swap day. P made baked mac and cheese, salad, and cookie brownies (half chocolate chip cookie, half brownie). She also bought bread and some cookies.

I may be biased since I love mac and cheese, especially when it's made from scratch, but I though it was delicious.

P was getting a little annoyed with some of the other people in the lunch swap group because they kept asking her where the meat was. A couple of our co-workers are of the belief that there was no entree because there was no meat dish offered. I couldn't believe that they even argued the point. It's free food...just let it go. Those same co-workers were all oohs, aahs, and yums while they were scarfing down seconds and thirds though.

Well, enough procrastinating :) Time to put away the laundry.

Enjoy the rest of the night everyone!

4 comments :):

Anonymous

Unfortunately, people are generally unthankful for what they have. :(

And I can't definitely relate to you on procrastination. Still haven't finished my summer homework. And school starts on monday. Guess I'll be working all day today and into the night.

Optimistic Pessimist

this just reminded me that i have to do laundry today....ughhh

rachaelgking

Ugh, I did four loads on Friday...

And I still haven't put it away. You are better than I ;-)

for the love of pictures

Hey Lee :) Good luck with your classes :) I still can't believe that it's back to school time already. It's going to be the end of the year before we know it.

Hey Optimistic :) I hope your laundry day went well. I'm still putting things away :)

Hey LiLu :) I'm still putting things away too :) I'm taking my time, so I should be done in a few days or so. Thank goodness for tough laundry bags.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates