Saturday, August 15, 2009

The hundred-and-forty-second day...(a little belated)

Saturday, August 15, 2009
Today was absolutely beautiful. Hazy, hot and way too humid - but absolutely beautiful! My family and I ran a few errands, so most of my day was spent in Kohl's and JcPenney, but it was pretty great. I bought a few shirts, had an amazing mango smoothie, and took some pictures of people enjoying a wonderful day.


My man and I saw G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra last night. I didn't remember much of the Joe back story, but my man filled me in a bit along the way, and I have to say, I really enjoyed the movie. I think all of the actors did a good job, and the action was great. Oh and Ray Park, you are awesome! If only we got to see your face a bit more in your movies :)

I love laid back weekends.

Have a great night everyone!

2 comments :):

Optimistic Pessimist

It really has been a beautiful (and HOT) weekend. It finally felt like summer!

for the love of pictures

Hey Optimistic :) Yes it did. I hope this lovely weather holds out for a while longer - I'm sick of the rain :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates