Thursday, August 6, 2009

The hundred-and-thirty-fourth day...I've got a case of Thursdayitis

Thursday, August 6, 2009
Today was such a Thursday.

My Hoops and YoYo day of the week push button says that Thursday is like Friday eve. That is so true. All day I just kept wishing that the work day would end so that Friday's workday could come - and end - and then it would be the wonderful weekend. I'm planning on seeing G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra and A Perfect Getaway this weekend, so I'm really looking forward to that. I just have to get through one more workday :)

Pictures for today? Just a couple of buildings that I like. One is older and one is newer, but they are both beautiful :)

A beautiful building that gives you a glimpse of how Parsons Blvd. looked back in the day
The siding on the building in front is just so interesting
Now, I'm off to watch the end of the So You Think You Can Dance finale!

Have a great night everyone!

3 comments :):

Anna

That second picture is my old office building! I love that siding - always reminded me of a tin roof :)

Badass Geek

That is interesting. I wish I could see it close up.

for the love of pictures

Hey anna :) That's so random that this would be your old workplace :) It reminds me of a hot tin roof as well. It's just cool looking.

Hey Badass :) I love some of the architecture of the city and other boroughs. I need to go on more walks and really take some detailed pics. I just need to find the time.

Have an amazing Friday!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates