Friday, August 7, 2009

The hundred-and-thirty-fifth day...

Friday, August 7, 2009
I was home sick today and didn't get a chance to take any new pics, so today's post will house some older ones :)

This guy kept looking over at me while he was driving - possibly because I kept staring at him and taking his picture (flash free, of course). I didn't manage to get a clear picture of his bike though, which is a shame because it was gorgeous.

One of the wonderful pieces of artwork on the Kingsborough Community College campus

A vendor setting up his table by Bryant Park

A pic, taken a few months ago, of a construction site near my job. When I stopped to take the pictures, a man came up beside me and asked me what I was doing. I told him that I was taking pictures of the site, and things got really weird. He moved closer to me, said that he wanted to take pictures too, and asked if he could hold my camera for a minute so he could take pictures too. Um...no. I glared at him until he backed off and then I walked away. Craziness.

So, how did the day treat all of you?

Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments :):

Moonjava

;) The guy probably thought you were checking him out! LOL, guys and their egos!

Anonymous

Just stumbled across your blog and loved it! Those are some great shots! Have a great weekend.

for the love of pictures

Hey Moonjava :) I know, haha :) It was more like I was checking his bike out, but still :)

Hey Sushinemeg :) Thanks for stopping by and leaving your lovely comment :) You have a wonderful weekend as well!

Enjoy the rest of the day you two!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates