Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Let's play 20 questions

Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Jeanette over @ Cooler Ranch or Nacho Cheese posted this getting-to-know-you questionnaire and put out an open call for her readers to do it if they felt like it. You know how I love these things, so here goes...

1. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Jeans. I have quite a few pairs, and I just love how comfortable they are.

2. What are your biggest obsessions?
Movies – not so much buying movies anymore, but definitely going to the theater. I just love everything about going out to the movies – from walking in and buying the tickets, right through to watching the credits and leaving :)

3. Who inspires you?
My parents, sisters, and my man inspire and amaze me each and every day.

4. Who is your favorite designer and why?
Don’t have one

5. What is your favorite song ever?
More Than Words by Extreme

6. What is your favorite song right now?
I’m no Sean Kingston fan, but I really like his song Fire Burning. It has a nice beat and a good video.

7. If you were a sweetie what would you be?
Either a box of yummy Milk Duds, or a package of delicious Airheads Xtreme Sour Belts

8. What words would you use to describe your rainbow?
Phantasmagorical :)

9. What are your favorite films?
There are just too many to list here

10. Who is your favorite actor?
Jeff Goldblum

11. If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
In Lake George, enjoying the summer with my man

12. What are your 3 favorite smells?
My man’s cologne, cake baking, and home (you know that Sunday breakfast, Thanksgiving dinner, etc. type smell that just always reminds you of home)

13. What are your 3 favorite tastes?
Fresh, ripe mangoes, caramel, and ice-cold ruby red grapefruit juice

14. What is your most treasured possession?
My journals

15. What did you always want to be/do when you grew up?
A pediatrician

16. If you were an ice-cream flavor what would you be?
Ben & Jerry’s Phish Food – simply amazing!

17. If someone made a short film about your life, who would play you?
I’ll say a young Nia Long. She’s a diverse actress, so I think she could portray most of my sarcastic and unique mannerisms :)

18. What would your perfect afternoon consist of?
I’m in the kind of mood today where my perfect afternoon would be either sleeping (oh, sweet sleep :) or spending time with my man and my family just laughing and sharing stories and memories.

19. If you were a flower what would you be?
A lavender tulip

20. Tell me one random thing... be it your favorite line from a song, scene from a movie or quote from a book... or tell me about something you love.
“The Answer to the Great Question…Of Life, the Universe and Everything…Is…Forty-two.” - The computer Deep Thought in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I love randomness :)

I'll go ahead and extend the same invitation to all of you :) If anyone posts their own 20 question answers, let me know so I can check 'em out and learn a bit more about you.

Happy Hump Day!

3 comments :):

Moonjava

I love mangos! They're absolutely yummy, especially mango pudding!

Jeanette

Yay! Quite a few people did this! I love Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy! Also, nice rainbow word.

for the love of pictures

Hey Moonjava :) I've never tasted mango pudding, but if it's mango anything then it's good by me. I had mango frozen yogurt last weekend, and it was divine :)

Hey Jeanette :) The Hitchiker's Guide Trilogy is fantastic, and for some reason that word has been stuck in my head all week.

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates