Friday, September 25, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, September 25, 2009
T.G.I.F everyone!

It has been a hard week, and I am oh so ready for the workday to be over :) How about some Friday 5 while we wait?

1) What are the titles of the last three books you read all of?
- Dead Witch Walking, Bobbie Faye's Very (very, very, very) Bad Day: A Novel, and The Christmas Box Collection: The Christmas Box Timepiece The Letter

2) What are the titles of between three and five magazines you subscribe to or used to subscribe to?
- The Week, Entertainment Weekly, Women's Health, and Time

3) What’s on your night table? (we figured this one was borderline, since it involves the bedroom, but if the vibe is right and you preface the question with the background story I told above, you could make it work)
- I don't currently have one :(

4) What are the three best things that happened to you in the past seven days?
My man has been able to pick me up after work a couple of times (yea, being able to spend even a few extra minutes with my sweetie), I finally got credited for a refund that I've been waiting for (three cheers for being able to pay bills), and I got back in touch with one of my best friends from childhood (yea, Facebook!)

5) What was your senior yearbook quote, and what would your yearbook quote be this year if there were such a thing?
My high school quote was: "Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow." - Helen Keller

My quote today would probably be: "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

Enjoy the rest of the day everyone!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates