Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The hundred-and-seventy-fourth day...(a little belated)

Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Yesterday at work, desperate for a can of soda, I snatched up a dollar and headed over to the vending machine only to be met with this...


The vending machine at work is broken - again. This is the third time in a month. Is it too much to ask that the company maintain the one vending machine that we have in our micro-sized lunch room that has only enough room for three tables? It's bad enough that they last time they said they were "fixing" the machine, it was still broken but all the prices were raised.

I went back to the machine later in the day and saw that it had also started to leak. By the time I saw it, the water had travelled quite a distance.


They finally got around to putting a 'Caution-Wet Area' sign up this morning.

Is it Friday yet?

Have a great day everyone!

5 comments :):

Anonymous

oh crap! that can not be good haha. love that they were "fixing" it, but the prices were raised. oy!

____j

Nooooooo! How could it be broken? They should have called someone to come fix it a.s.a.p. Isn't that one of the simplest things that can make your day [a snack] ha.

Maisy

You'll have to start stocking up, and bring your goodies from home. I wish it was Friday too!

Badass Geek

I hate it when the vending machines are broken. There are only a few perks to the day, one of them being raiding the vending machine, and when that is taken away? Such sadness.

for the love of pictures

Hey Sunshinemeg :) I know! They had a technician come in and "fix" the machine. The bad thing was that the machine still ate your money and they raised all the prices 20 to 25 cents.

Hey ____j :) I share your view wholeheartedly!

Hey Maisy :) I already do that, thank goodness, so I'm set with snacks, but my soda...my sweet orange soda...I miss it.

Hey Badass :) My office has many sadnesses - this is just the latest in the line :)

Have a wonderful rest of the night everyone!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates