Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The two-hundred-and-sixteenth day...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Things are going from bad to worse at work - for some. My work experience is still about the same level of stressful, but tensions are on the rise for some of my co-workers; and they just scheduled a mandatory department titled 'Housekeeping Matters' for next month. I can already see, based on rumblings around the dept, that it's not going to be a pretty half an hour.

The recognition team at work is trying to get everyone into the Halloween spirit though. They handed out mini pumpkins for everyone to decorate.


I offered to help hand the pumpkins out just so I could help myself to a nicer looking one. I'm glad that I got this one as most of them were either really small gourds or they were wet and covered in dirt. I guess they opted not to wash (or even wipe) them off, so it was funny to watch them handing out dirty pumpkins to people - 'Happy Halloween! Here's a cold, dirty, wet pumpkin for you to decorate. Enjoy!'

How was your day?

Enjoy the rest of the night everyone!

5 comments :):

Jeanette

Are you gonna carve your pumpkin?!

for the love of pictures

Hey Jeanette :) I was thinking about it, but it's a bit too small to carve. I will either decorate the outside for work, or bring it home and use it as a table decoration for the season :)

Have an amazing day!

Badass Geek

Yeah, it's a little too small to carve, but it's the perfect size for painting.

Sierra

It is quite small to carve, I think the small ones are just cute to look at. Well, I hope your work situation gets better - so glad you received the bookmark and like it. Thanks for letting me know - Happy Halloween!

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) It is isn't it? I'll probably end up taking it home and decorating it for my own table rather than for work :)

Hey OceanDreams :) It is cute. I'm glad I got a cute one - some of them were quite scary looking :) I hope things get better at work too, and you are very welcome. I love that bookmark!

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates