Sunday, October 11, 2009

Some more pics...I love amusement parks AND Happy Birthday to me!

Sunday, October 11, 2009
My man and I also went to Six Flags - The Great Escape while we were in Lake George :) Gotta love roller coasters and carnival games.







This restroom was like something out of "Deliverance". We stayed out of there :)

This coaster - The Comet - was Amazing!


Who doesn't want to wear a cape every now and then? My man and I each got one. He picked the dark blue Justice League cape, and I chose the Wonder Woman cape :) Awesome!

My man and I took a ride above the park on the Magic Carpet ride


This guy, who I am hoping was a park employee, kept going around with his all too realistic chain saw (with real chain saw sounds) and scaring people. It was great!

Too cute!

The singing and dancing zombie entertainment


He didn't make it :( Poor guy - lol. Six Flags really goes all out for Fright Fest!

And last, but not least....drumroll please....(haha!)
Happy Birthday to me! :) This is the lovely (and rather tall) b-day hat that my family got for me :) I love when my birthday falls on the long Columbus Day weekend (when I have Monday off like I do this year, that is).

Have an amazing day everyone!

6 comments :):

Anonymous

Happy, happy birthday my friend! Hope you enjoy your day and get to eat some cake. Love the big hat!

____j

looks awesome! happy birthday!

for the love of pictures

Hey Sunshinemeg :) Thanks, and I will definitely be enjoying a large slice of cake in a minute :)

Hey ____j :) Thanks for the good wishes :)

Have an amazing rest of the weekend you two!

paddle to shore

ohhh Love all the halloween pictures!

Optimistic Pessimist

Happy birthday!!!!!!!!

The amusement park looks like a blast!

for the love of pictures

Hey My Wooden Heart :) Thanks! I love Halloween - well, I love seeing all the costumes and eating Halloween candy :)

Hey Optimistic :) Thanks :) It really was a lot of fun. Having it be Fright Fest was a bonus!

Enjoy the rest of the night!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates