Sunday, June 28, 2009

The ninety-fourth and ninety-fifth days combined...

Sunday, June 28, 2009
Today was another hot day :( I spent most of the afternoon relaxing (in front of the fan), and most of the evening watching Hostile Makeover and True Blood (in front of the fan). They were both great :)

As always the weekend has flown by too quickly - at least next weekend will be a long holiday weekend. My office has Friday off and I took Thursday off so I cannot wait for the long weekend. Let me say it one more time :) Long weekend :) Yea!

J. Crew changed it's window display again - bottles this time.


I have to say, that ice-cream one that they had a couple months back was still the best display.

Well, I'm off to bed. Have a great rest of the night everyone!

3 comments :):

Anonymous

Since hubs got laid off its been like a constant non stop long weekend.. I want a short weekend..LOL I hurt my back last night some how so I've done literally NOTHING today. the kids have done everything for me..

Badass Geek

My wife and I enjoy watching "True Blood", too. Except I can't help but make fun of the way Bill says Sookies name.

Sookie. Sookie. Cookie nookie bookie sookie.

I can't help it.

for the love of pictures

Hey Aimee :)Aww, sorry about your back, but at least your kids have been helping you out. Are you feeling any better?

Hey Badass :) He does put quite a bit of emphasis into her name :) Now, I'm going to keep my ears open for him to say 'Sookie Cookie' one day :)

Have a great Monday!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates