Sunday, April 5, 2009

The eleventh day...Where did the weekend go?

Sunday, April 5, 2009
I cannot believe that it’s Sunday night already. Hello again work week; it seems like I was just wishing you adieu on a Friday. I am already thinking about all the work that I left on my desk. It is going to be a long week. Oh well, I took this upcoming Friday and Monday off work in observance of the Holiday, so I will just have to look forward to that all week.

On a lighter note, my man and I went to see Fast and Furious today. I liked it – and not just because of Vin Diesel and Paul Walker (though it actually was mainly because of them). It was a good action movie, and a very good multiple car chase scene movie. However, while my man and I agree that the cars were much better in the first movie, the action, locations, etc. were great. All in all, it was almost worth the ticket money that was spent, which is saying something.

Some random pics for today...

I LOVE miniature and jumbo sized gadgets. I just think they are hilarious. My sister gave me these two jumbo gizmos for Christmas last year - an oversized remote and MP3 player! I plan on taking the MP3 player on the bus/train one day just to see if anyone saysanything. My aim is to try and sit next to someone with a Nano or shuffle :)
I recently switched to this phone (Samsung Gravity) from the Blackberry Pearl. I miss my sweet little Pearl, but I have to admit that the Gravity is a very nice phone - and it has a decent camera and a full keyboard.

Have a great week everybody!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates