Friday, April 17, 2009

The twenty-second day...(a little belated)

Friday, April 17, 2009

I didn't intend for this message to be belated, but I was beyond exhausted yesterday and fell asleep as soon as I got home, which thanks to my flexing, was almost 9:30. I had Monday off though, so I can't complain too much; and I'm still going to count this pic as one for Thursday :)

The picture above is of the statue/fountain in the small plaza near my job. The plaza is a nice space to enjoy lunch or just to sit and people watch, etc. There's no smoking allowed within the little plaza area, so I try to walk through there as often as I can and grab a breath of fresh air - fresh as city air can be anyway - on my way to work. Hopefully they'll get the fountain running again soon now that the weather is heating up again.

Well...have a great day everyone :)

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates