Friday, May 8, 2009

Early UPS deliveries and Ray Liotta

Friday, May 8, 2009
I absolutely love lazy Fridays :) True the UPS delivery guy woke me up earlier than I would have liked, but 1. he delivered some of my books, and 2. getting up allowed me to catch a really nice Ray Liotta movie on LMN called Comeback Season. It had its annoying parts, but I really like Ray Liotta and the movie actually finished up rather well. Anyway, on to some light cleaning and whatnot.

Happy afternoon everyone!

4 comments :):

Maisy

I wish I had Friday off...instead I'm stuffing envelopes and getting a blister on my thumb. :p

for the love of pictures

I'm sorry Maisy :( At least it's already after noon.

Jeanette

Lifetime Movie Network is my channel... Love the drams!

for the love of pictures

Hi jeanette :)
Yeah, I've realy started to like LMN quite a bit. The movies are pretty interesting.

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates