Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The forty-eighth day...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009
On the train ride home, I saw this David's Bridal bag and had to take a quick picture :)


I'm not sure if the bag belonged to the first or second lady; and while I'm reasonably sure that it contained a prom dress and not a wedding dress (it is prom season, after all), I chose to imagine it housing a beautiful and luxurious wedding dress. Thanks to no less than three friends/co-workers discussing their upcoming weddings - and the lists upon lists of details that they have yet to take care of - I've got wedding on the brain. I kind of like it :) I also just sent my man a mental signal to calm down - just in case. I swear sometimes I feel like he can just feel when I even think the word wedding :)

Have a great night everyone!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates