Thursday, May 28, 2009

The sixty-fourth day...Booty Call

Thursday, May 28, 2009
Get your minds out of the gutter people :) I'm talking, of course, about Pirate's Booty!

Now, I'll admit right off the bat that I have never tasted Pirate's Booty, but my dad got this hat at work and I asked if I could have it the instant I saw it :)

Business in the front :)

Party in the back :)

Have a great night everyone. The weekend is almost here!

4 comments :):

Maisy

Thats a funny hat ;)

for the love of pictures

Hey Maisy :)

Thanks :) I'm not a big hat wearer, but I'll have to wear this one day just to see if anyone says anything or does a double take.

Have a great weekend!

Cindy

I love the hat, its awesome :)

for the love of pictures

Hey Miss Cindy :)

Thanks. A part of me feels like I should actually taste Pirate's Booty before wearing it though :)

Have a great weekend!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates