Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there :)

Sunday, May 10, 2009
Here's wishing my lovely and amazing mom, my man's lovely and amazing mom, and every other (yep, you guessed it) lovely and amazing mom out there, a wonderful day full of relaxation and happiness. You all deserve it :)

2 comments :):

jb

Thank-you for dropping in on me and reading my mothers day post. I like this email a lot because my mother is very close to all 25 things and it just cracked me up. Take good care and I hope that you visit often..enjoy this day.

Peace
JB

for the love of pictures

Thanks for dropping by jb. Your blog is great and that e-mail was pretty accurate (I had to show it to my mom :) I hope that you, and your mom, enjoyed the day too!

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates