Monday, May 11, 2009

The forty-seventh day...

Monday, May 11, 2009
Today's lunch hour adventure...
So, this not-so-friendly neighborhood taxi driver practically flattens P and me today. Hey a**, you are supposed to drive on the ROAD.
So I kept snapping pics of his cab like a freaking crime scene photographer :)
Don't be shy Mr. Taxi Driver. Give us a smile.
Or, not. Gotcha anyway. He promptly sped off (like burning rubber fast) after this pic. Have a great day!

On another note, the latest J. Crew window display is adorable :) The ice cream cone motif is cute, and the items pictured look even better in person. I'm not the biggest J. Crew fan, but even I'll admit that whoever designed the current window displays did an excellent job.
So, how was everyone else's Monday? I hope everyone started the week off on a positive note. Enjoy the rest of the night!

2 comments :):

Anonymous

It took me a minute to figure out the ice cream cones thing. It just looked like christmas decorations at first.

for the love of pictures

Hi Kim :) They do look like Christmas decorations which, now that I think about it, may be part of why I like them. The display just looks so cheery.

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates