Friday, May 29, 2009

The sixty-fifth day...

Friday, May 29, 2009
Hello weekend. I'm not afraid to admit that I love you. That's right weekend, and I will shout that from the highest mountain top. Let's enjoy this time together :)

Anywho, Dressbarn's new style is Hippie Chic. I love that style of clothing and like all four of the outfits that they had in the window. I like the second and fourth outfit more though - I'm just not a big shorts wearer.


Have a great night everyone! I am off to enjoy a full night's sleep :)

3 comments :):

Badass Geek

Hippie Chic? Sounds kinda like an oxymoron to me. =)

Moonjava

The 4th outfit is pretty! Very summer feeling and feminine...

for the love of pictures

Hey Badass :) Haha, maybe a bit - but fashion IS like a revolving door.

Hey Moonjava :) I like that outfit too. I almost went inside - just to look around, of course - but I resisted temptation (and saved the money) :)

Enjoy the rest of the weekend you two :)

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates