Sunday, May 24, 2009

The sixtieth day...

Sunday, May 24, 2009
Today was a hot, humid, lazy couch potato day. I slept off some of my soreness from moving all that stuff yesterday, and re-watched Twilight with my sisters while sitting directly in front of a fan (I'm lounging in a wonderfully air conditioned room now) :)

This picture is of the lot next to Sis 1's house that she and her friends rent off campus.


There used to be a house there, but apparently they discovered that it was chock full-o-asbestos and tore it down. It's a little weird now though, because now my sister's place is the only one on the block. It kind of throws the street off balance a bit.

Well, I'm off to try and sleep off the rest of this soreness. I hope everyone is having an amazing weekend! Enjoy the night everyone!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates