Friday, May 1, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, May 1, 2009
Hey everybody, it’s that time again :)

TGIF, and here’s today’s Friday 5:

1. On May First, 1738, King Kamehameha I was born. What are your impressions of Hawaii?

I have had so many people vacation there and then come back and tell me how absolutely gorgeous it is; so even though hot weather is not my best friend, I would love to visit Hawaii one day.

2. On May First, 1873, Dr. David Livingstone died. When did you last presume something erroneous about someone or something?

I’m not really sure. Hmmm…

3. On May First, 1876, Mozart’s The Marriage of Figaro debuted. How do you feel about Disney’s animated classic Pinocchio?

I like Pinocchio, but it’s not my favorite Disney classic.

4. May First is Walpurgis Night in Sweden and other parts of northern Europe. When did you last sing in front of an audience?

During karaoke at a great friend’s bachelorette party. So. Much. Fun. I love karaoke :)

5. Me First and the Gimme Gimmes are a punk rock cover band. What song’s cover version do you like better than its original version?

There are quite a few, but if I have to choose one right now I’d say that while L’il Wayne’s version of Lollipop is ok, Framing Hanley’s version is 100 times better :)

Have a great Friday everyone!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates