Sunday, April 12, 2009

The eighteenth day...Where's my Easter chocolate?

Sunday, April 12, 2009
Well, I wish that I had remembered to pick up some Cadbury Crème Eggs this Easter. I love those eggs :) Well, to be 100% accurate, I love the cream inside the eggs. I'm not really a fan of the chocolate shell. I've just never liked the taste of the chocolate that they use. Anyway, I know that the eggs, and all other Easter candy will probably be on sale starting tomorrow, but I've had a bad track record with how my stomach reacts to discount candy, so I might end up just not buying any this year, which is just too much of a shame to even consider...

And now, for your picture enjoyment...

I decorated my office window for the Holiday :)

I had to get a picture of this Pac-Man-esque shadow.


I found these figurines some time ago while cleaning/packing. The find included these Chipmunks, Monchichi, and one lone Bog Bird figurines, as well as some old TMNT and Honeymooners comics :) I used to have so many more, including additional Sesame Street figures and pretty much every She-Ra doll ever made. While I was initially going to sell them, I realized that they are too much a part of my childhood to let go.

Have a great night everyone!

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates