Friday, April 10, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday, April 10, 2009
TGIF everyone...TGIF!!!

It's Friday, and that means that it is time for the Friday 5.

1) What’s something you know how to draw?
I'm can draw hands pretty well :) Thanks high school 2D drawing class.

2) Who’s someone you could get away with impersonating?
People say that my mom, my sister and I all sound alike; but I have to admit that I am also fairly decent at picking up different accents.

3) Where’s the stapler?
In a kitchen drawer.

4) Why will this be a great weekend?
This is going to be a great weekend because I am on vacation, my man and I have plans, and my sisters are home from college for the Holiday.

5) When are you going to make that phone call you’ve been putting off?
Already made it this morning :)

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates