Monday, April 6, 2009

The twelfth day...

Monday, April 6, 2009
Today was just another manic Monday; however, instead of Sunday, I wish it was Thursday so I could enjoy my upcoming long weekend :) Yes, I thought about that at least 10 times today. Why is it that the workweek always seems longer when you have time off coming up - and then the actual time off goes by in a blink?

This one project at work is driving me crazy. Well, actually there are quite a few "problem" projects, but this particular one is a doozy. It’s like everyone on the other side is doing their best to make it as difficult as possible for me to help them. The project deadline is Thursday, but no one on their side seems to be sensing the urgency. It is going to take some severe hand-holding to get them where they need to be in time. Blah!

Some random pics for today...

I love the Honey BBQ chips, but I haven't had New York Deli chips in ages. Those chips are tasty, but so hard. I remember one day, when I was in elementary school, my friend decided to chew two at once. Her already semi-loose tooth popped right out. I took it easy with those chips after that.
I love taking pictures of clouds/the sky; though this picture didn't really capture how great the moon looked.
Some post rain clouds over the treetops.

Oh, on another note, I stopped by the pharmacy near my job today. I walked down the candy aisle and happened to look over at the chocolate bars. When did the cost of a regular size candy bar jump to $1.49? That's just craziness. Anyway, enjoy the rest of the night everybody :)

0 comments :):

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates