Friday, April 17, 2009

The twenty-third day...Tourist in the City

Friday, April 17, 2009
Work was difficult today. Three more problem ridden projects reared their heads - two of which also decided to push up their deadlines. Uggghhhh!!! I have quite a long workweek ahead of me next week. But it's the weekend, so no more worrying about work for now.

The day wasn't all problem ridden. In the course of running some lunch time errands (it was BEAUTIFUL outside today), I decided to play tourist - as I often do :) It was great. I love people watching and taking pictures of everything. I love that no matter how many pictures are taken of the same street or building, they can always look different and fresh with a change in angles, lighting, etc. Below are a few that I snapped today.

The Chrysler Building

Grand Central

Grand Central (again)

The MetLife Building

So again, TGIF everyone :) How was everyone else's Friday?

Enjoy the rest of the night!

2 comments :):

kate

WOW such gorgeous pictures!! Hope you have a great weekend!

for the love of pictures

Thanks kate! You enjoy the rest of the weekend too :)

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates