Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The thirty-fifth day...

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Work kicked my butt today - hard. Result? I am thoroughly exhausted, and need to catch those precious zzzzs so I can give my all again tomorrow. But first, Lost and remembering a nursery rhyme/fairy tale...
Hey diddle diddle,
The cat and the fiddle,

The cow jumped over the moon,

The little dog laughed to see such a sport,
And the dish ran away with the spoon.
Have a great night everyone!

6 comments :):

Anonymous

Ahh a beautiful shot of the moon! Love it!

for the love of pictures

Thanks Lindsay :)

paddle to shore

Have a lovely sleep.

for the love of pictures

Thanks Kimberly :) I did end up catching a few good hours. Have a great Thursday!

erin

glad to hear you had a good sleep!

for the love of pictures

Thanks erin. Hopefully tonight will be restful as well. Thanks for stopping by :)

 
Boredom's Bounty ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates